Monday, September 21, 2009

Super China Bowl!

It has been almost a year since I last saw my Chinese friend, Jianya Tang. She is a classmate in college and we helped each other through some tough times. We perfectly understand each other amidst barriers brought about by culture and language. I learned a lot from her and I believe she also did from me.

After looking at some Japanese school for us to learn Nihongo, we decided to eat at Super China Bowl!

The menu is mostly dumplings, noodles, vegetables and meats served on rice and that includes:


Those are pork and chicken on rice, pork dumplings and noodles. I had the pork dumplings and I was so surprised about the size of it! It was bigger than the usual siomai that are served on the street or on any other restaurants I have been in. It was very meaty and chewy. My noodles had siomai and beef strips. The noodles are way too thin than I think it should be but I enjoyed eating it with a pair of chopsticks. Eating at Super Bowl China really gives an extraordinary and authentic food experience even if the food is pricey.

0 comments: